"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Warning

Warning: This post is a bit risque. If you are a prude, don't read this. You have been warned.

I enjoyed a quiche today, the crustless kind, with onions and black olives, easy to make and delicious.

Made me think of this cute picture, so I decided to share it with my blogging buddies.

7 comments:

Rock Chef said...

Never been a fan of Quiche.

Brian Miller said...

hahaha...i remember the first time i had it was a christmas morning....

DJan said...

Hahaha! Thanks for the morning laugh. :-)

Adam said...

she must get a English book to improve her skills at the Lieberry

Abby said...

Must do this soon. Either pronunciation!

terri said...

I love quiche! And those funny cards! I buy them for my girl friends every chance I get.

Hilary said...

Too funny. Gotta love the looks on their faces.