"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

True Story

My friend told me a story about her sister and brother-in-law.

The BIL had trouble sleeping through the night. He was in the Navy and worked at night.

One night the BIL was having trouble sleeping and tried not to wake his wife. He went into the bathroom and fell asleep on the toilet. Apparently, that was not so strange for him to do that.

His wife was unaware that he had gotten up, and during the night she went into the bathroom and when she sat down, she sat in her husband's lap, and it startled her awake and she screamed and he screamed.

Oops.

Hee hee.


12 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Ha ha, I hope she managed to control her bladder as she screamed!

DJan said...

That's funny, a real screamer! :-)

Kristina P. said...

Wow! Truth can be stranger than fiction!

Abby said...

I was thinking the same as Joe!

stephen Hayes said...

This actually happened to my in-laws a few years ago. He was sound asleep when she sat on him. Can only wonder what this does to a shy bladder.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is too funny!

Ina in Alaska said...

YIKES, that is pretty wild!!!

terri said...

Life's strange occurrences make for the best stories!

Brian Miller said...

hahaha that is funny...oh my...good thing she did not start going...

Suldog said...

One of the strange lessons I've learned in life is that women look at where they're about to sit less often than men do, which is why they get pissed when we leave the seat up. In this case, however, I don't suppose ANYONE would expect to sit in someone's lap on the toilet, so very funny!

TexWisGirl said...

someone needs to get a nightlight for the bathroom!

congrats on your POTW!

larkswing said...

lol! Sorta did this once, luckily hubs was not sleeping, so no sitting on laps, but it was funny, not as funny as this though :)