"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

Photo found at New York Daily Photo

















Many of us celebrate Christmas, each in our own way, for our own reasons. For me, presents are not the priority at Christmas. Not the kind of presents wrapped in fancy paper and tied with a bow.  Your heart can discern and your spirit can move you to love truly, unconditionally.

Enjoy your Christmas, however you celebrate. I hope your blessed day carries over to tomorrow and to tomorrow and lasts all year.

7 comments:

Abby said...

Merry Christmas,CiCi!

Brian Miller said...

i hope that joy and magic does carry over through out the year...thank you for being you...that is present enough...smiles...marry christmas

Ms. A said...

Merry Christmas, dear Cici!

Jeni said...

For my part, the presents are not the important gift but rather it is the greatest gift of all, given for me, for everyone, 2000 years ago that makes this season so special.

Bill Lisleman said...

Merry Christmas - Good wishes are great presents.

DJan said...

I had a wonderful quiet Christmas, filled with joy and the blessings of family and good food. The family was my partner and I counted the calories so I wouldn't go over my budget! And I gave thanks for the wonderful friends I've made on the Internet, like you. Sending lots of hugs and best wishes for the coming year!

Hilary said...

A beautiful hope indeed. May it come back to you a thousandfold.