"Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. "
~John Lennon


Friday, December 14, 2012

I Am....

Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. I am a thousand winds that blow. I am the diamond glints on snow. I am the sunlight on the ripened grain. I am the gentle autumn rain. When you awaken in the morning hush, I am the swift, uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight. I am the soft stars that shine at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry; I am not there, I did not die. 

-Mary Frye


6 comments:

Ms. A said...

I have ALWAYS loved these words!

Brian Miller said...

smiles...lovely words and a sentiment i echo...i hope you are continuing to heal well and enjoying the holidays a bit...

Rock Chef said...

Follows my view exactly!

DJan said...

CiCi, I had to read these words on the Reader because they almost disappeared on the dark background. I love those words and needed to hear them today. Thank you, dear one. :-)

Adam said...

nice words

stephen Hayes said...

Wonderful words, and so needed on this painful day for America.